RAMADAN

Hey everyone!!

Today my post is about Ramadan, 

This year for the first time we have tried to do some decorations, and we enjoyed a lot with my sister (we looked like little girls). We only hung up the lights and the poster. 

Also, this year we tried a new thing. And is to buy a little gift for each day with my sister. So I bought 30 little things for my sister, and she bought me 30 little surprises. And every day, after ftour we open our gifts, and it's so funny, we enjoyed so much buying the gift because it was so hard to buy 30 things. This is an idea you can do with someone of your family, I know Ramadan has already started but is never too late, you can do it even for the last 10 days. And if you don't want to spend money, you can just write a quote each day, or be doing DIYs.

Another point very important in Ramadan is the food, and yes it's amazing and very tasty. But this year with my braces (orthodontist) I can't eat all that I would like to eat. My favorite is chorba (soup) and all kind of pastry. 

Of course, I love this month because I try every year to read the Coran. I try to read it more than once in a year obviously. I let you a little planning to read the Coran in Ramadan if you are interested. It's only to have an idea, you don't have to follow the planning, like reading very quickly just to finish the Coran, you have to take your time. 

I really love this month even if is so hard to not to eat or drink anything. 

I'm showing you some photos that I did, hope you enjoy it.

RAMADAN KAREEM









Iman,

Kisses 
GuardarGuardar

Comentarios